In seek of the top SEO plugin for WordPress 2020?? This is the blog you should read definitely… As it comprises the proven best SEO plugin WordPress 2020
In order to get your WordPress site ranked on Google, WordPress SEO Plugin is sort of a must.
With the appropriate set of SEO plugins and tools for your respective WordPress website… you can definitely improve your SEO ranking. Means ultimately can skyrocket the overall website’s performance.
Here in this article, I will be sharing the best SEO plugin for WordPress free & paid…
Without any further due, let’s begin
Top SEO Plugin for WordPress 2020
Here below find the best free SEO plugin for WordPress 2020. The list includes Paid WordPress plugins also.
SEMrush WordPress Plugin
SEMrush is a powerful SEO and marketing tool. It’s the proven best WordPress plugin for search engine optimization.
Build with highly enhance and powerful features, this WordPress plugin enables you to supercharge your website’s SEO, social media, content marketing and paid traffic as well.
Moreover, its paid version enables you to analyze keywords for search volume… this ultimately helps you analyze which keywords to add to your content and which to bid on (if using Google Adwords).
For all such features, SEMrush has been referred to as the best SEO analyzer WordPress plugin.
Yoast SEO is one of the finest WordPress SEO plugins we have, with approximately 5 million active installations to date.
It’s one of the ‘main SEO plugin’ I use on Digital Nishi.
Yoast SEO Enables You To:
- Create an XML sitemap
- Verify your website in Webmaster Tools (Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex and etc.)
- Create title and meta description updates
- Optimize AMP pages
- Enables you to certain types of web content from being indexed in search engine results
Yoast SEO (one of the finest wordpress.com SEO tools) adds up a Meta SEO box to all the posts and pages. Here you can very easily and quickly set up custom title tags, Meta descriptions, Open Graph Tags, canonicals, and Meta robot tags.
The tool besides all this comprises a feature showing how well the page is optimized for your target keyword.
All in One SEO Pack [Best SEO Plugin for WooCommerce]
Alike Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack is also a very popular WordPress SEO plugin, having around 2 million users while keeping up a 4.4-star rating.
All in One SEO Pack comprises numerous functionalities similar to that of Yoast SEO. Nonetheless, it’s just a bit more customizable… yes… it does comprise few extra features…
All in One SEO Pack Enables You To:
- Edit your .htaccess file without FTP*
- Edit your robots.txt file, via a highly user-friendly interface
- Add site links search box markup
- Auto-generate meta descriptions
- Block the bad bots, include referral spam
The SEO Framework
The SEO Framework is yet another alternative to Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack WordPress plugins.
Nonetheless, functionality-wise, the plugin doesn’t have much that the other has… so… yeah, a lightweight plugin.
Broken Link Checker
This SEO Plugin in WP looks after the broken links on your website … both internal and external.
In case when it finds any, it directly reports you the HTTP status code, anchor text, and of course source of the link. This genuinely makes it easy to find and fix.
Now since the plugin runs in the background all the time, its potent enough to continuously check for broken links and alert via email.
The best feature of this WordPress SEO plugin is that you can fix bulk links with just a couple of clicks.
This WordPress SEO plugin is a simple one, designed to implement 301 redirects.
It’s highly user-friendly… so can get used simply.
What you’re required to do is just enter the source URL and target URL, and then hit Add Redirect.
Overall, it does helps speed up your website.
Autoptimize integrates with Shortpixel to optimize and convert the images to WebP format… which are later then cached and served from Shortpixel’s global CDN to make the things even faster
Autoptimize is the best WordPress image optimizer 2020.
So, these were the top SEO plugin for WordPress 2020 I have discussed here… Many more are their…
That you can find on Top SEO Plugin for WordPress 2020…
Now I would like to brief steps on how to install SEO plugin in WordPress
How to Install SEO Plugin in WordPress
There are three distinct ways to install WordPress SEO plugins. These are:
- Installation through WP dashboard
- Installation through admin Plug Upload for Plugins not in the directory list.
- Manual installation using FTP
Note: If you’re having a Dev server set up for your website to test changes… you can always upload and activate plugins… in order to assure there are no issues, hurting your website or its speed.
Installing a WordPress Plugin via Dashboard
To install an SEO plugin for WordPress, this might be the easiest method:
- Go to the Plugins section of your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Add New
- Search for the WordPress plugin you want to install.
- Click chosen plugin and then select Install Now
- Select Activate
- Your plugin is now ready to use
Install WordPress Plugin Through WordPress Admin Plug Upload
In case if you’re unable to install paid plugins via the above method… since they are not on the WordPress plugin directory list. This method is going to be fruitful to you…
- Firstly, download your chosen plugin
- Go to WordPress and then select Plugins
- Click the upload plugin box at the top of the page… this will take you to the upload form.
- Onto the upload plugin form, click choose file button, and then select the plugin file you previously downloaded.
- Click Install Now button
- Once done with the installation process, select Activate Plugin
- Upon completion, you might need to configure the plugin settings.
Manually Installing a WordPress Plugin Through FTP
You will need this method if your WordPress hosting provider has certain file restrictions… These restrictions actually make it difficult to install a plugin through the dashboard.
Steps are like:
- Download the source file for the plugin (a zip file)
- Extract the zip file
- The extraction of the zip file will create a folder… which needs to get manually uploaded using an FTP client
- Open up the FTP client and then connect your website through the login credentials given to you by your respective host.
- Onto being connected, go to /wp-content/plugins/folder on your website
- Upload the folder, which got extracted from the zip file to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your respective web server.
- Once done with uploading, visit your WordPress dashboard and then click plugins
- If the plugins get successfully installed, you can see them on the plugins page.
- Click Activate
- Once done, you might need to configure the plugin settings.
Here, my blog ends up finally… hopefully, you enjoyed it reading and it helped you out finding the best SEO plugin for WordPress 2020.